Sunday, April 18, 2010

Long Week

This past week was a really long one, or at least it felt that way since Brynna and I started each day at 5:30am(except Thursday, which was about 4:30). Then our day didn't finish until around 11pm with her last feeding, which meant I didn't get to bed until well after that. It wasn't a good week either. I've had a lot of problems dealing with the kids and their energy/play, possibly brought on by lack of sleep and such, but maybe from something more. I'll be taking Brynna to the doctor on Thursday and will be talking to the doctor about what I can/should do with all these feelings/issues. I'm thinking that it could be either depression or anxiety, as they both present with very similar symptoms(except I'm leaning towards anxiety because of some of the symptoms I have are closer to that than depression). We'll see if she wants me to have a separate appointment or if our quick talk at  the end of Brynna's appointment will be enough for me to get some help. She'll probably want to refer me to another Dr. first, which I'm fine with. It may also be that I have to stop taking the Yaz, as that may be causing problems.

No comments: