Seems as though Caleigh's teacher was talking to the behaviourist from the board when he visited the school today, and both he and the teacher think it would be good for us to have another meeting this year to see where things are at re Caleigh's progress in her behaviour while at school. Mrs Young has also informed me that she has put together another book this year to track/encourage Caleigh's behaviour/listening skills. Although this year it's written for Caleigh rather than for us, and I think that's a really good idea. There are going to be 2 categories, with 3 or 4 time periods to be tracked throughout the morning, so it's not all or nothing on getting a sticker or whatever. It's going to have things like: "am I where my friends are?" and "am I listening?". Mrs Young wants to show it to the principal to get her approval, but she's already got mine.
She's also informed me that Caleigh seems to have a more even mood throughout her mornings, and it also seems that Caleigh is having more good days than bad now.
No comments:
Post a Comment