and I still don't have much done towards the gobs of knitting I have to do. It was a busy weekend, and for some reason I've been super tired and have very little motivation to do anything. It also doesn't help that my elbow and both my knees feel terrible. I have a hard time standing up from changing Brynna's diapers and I can't even bend my elbow fully w/o pain.
Kevin took the kids to St Laurent Shopping Centre on Saturday to check out the TVOKids DSS Tour show with Mark and Ryan. Caleigh weasled her way right up to the stage while Aidan apparently found it too loud so he stayed back near the back of the crowd with Kevin. Caleigh "met" Mark after the show(after apparently following both of the hosts for a bit before coming back to Kevin). Brynna and I had a nice quiet time together at home after our grocery run. Kevin even made dinner: Shepherd's Pie. Sunday I did another grocery store trip to get a few more things that will take us through until Wednesday and this time I took both Aidan and Brynna. Sunday evening we went to Kevin's parents to help celebrate Jess' birthday with Jess' version of... Shepherd's Pie, lol!!
This is a quick video that Kevin shot. You get bonus points if you can spot Caleigh(hint: she's in a pink shirt with no sleeves, near a kid with a green baseball cap on;-) )
No comments:
Post a Comment