That's what my day has consisted of. Aidan is still coughing, has a bit of a runny nose and is kinda cranky. Caleigh ended last evening asking to go inside and go to bed around 7:30, which is really odd for her, and then woke up around 11 with a fever of 103. We decided to keep her out of school today, and it was a good call, because this afternoon, her fever spiked to 104 after pretty much being gone all morning.
As for the spinning, I finally got around to trying out the Merino/Bamboo that an online friend sent to me to try out for her before she stocks it to her online shop. It's gorgeous, easy to draft and spin(even for my novice hands) and produces a really beautiful yarn with some wonderful colour variations. Will be letting the 2 bobbins I spun(thick and thin still with quite a bit of over and under twist-I've really gotta get a handle on that part) rest overnight and then try my hand at plying them tomorrow and see what I get.
No comments:
Post a Comment