Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Yet another u/s :(
Got a call from the OB's office this morning letting me know that the last u/s was incomplete, and that he's given up on the clinics and wants me to go to the L&D department @ the hospital for an u/s on Monday morning and then come see him that same afternoon(instead of this Thursday as previously scheduled). Apparently, they still can't see the spine properly. I asked his nurse if I should be worried, and she said no, it all had to do with how baby was positioned, but she didn't sound all that confident(I'm hoping she was just tired/frazzled this morning). Not sure what we're going to do with Caleigh and drop-off/pick-up at school, but I think the best thing would be to just keep her out of school that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment