Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Today's Appointment

This morning's OB appointment went well, baby's heartbeat was between 134 and 140, so pretty good. My doctor was not impressed that the previous 2 ultrasounds were incomplete. I thought that only the first one was, but apparently both of them couldn't clearly see a 3-vessel cord, or the skin along the spine properly. He was also not too thrilled with their openly hostile attitude towards the presence of the kids. His nurses had already scheduled me another u/s at the same place, but I said I would like to go to another one instead, and did my own scheduling when I got home. He's confident that everything is fine, though, b/c I'd just finished telling him about the party in my tummy last night that kept me from sleeping.

My doctor also said that I've got pubic bone separation already, and a nasty varicose vein that he wants me to get a compression sock for(which I apparently need an appointment for early in the morning-before 9am-so I need to call and book one). Won't that look lovely come spring and summer?

No comments: