I decided to head down to Wool-Tyme this morning after dropping Caleigh off at school to see if they had any decent, gender neutral 100% wools that were soft but not too expensive (and to pick up an extra set of size 7 circular needles) and picked up some Briggs and Little Softspun in both a green they call Honeydew and a blue called Wedgewood. I also got some of Patons Classic Wool Merino in a colour they've discontinued(I think) and some Alpaca sock and worsted yarns(I think I'll be using the worsted for a Pompom Bear hat for the new baby since it's so soft and beautiful fall colours). Besides, the regular priced yarns are all on sale until the end of the month ;)
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
I was bad today
I decided to head down to Wool-Tyme this morning after dropping Caleigh off at school to see if they had any decent, gender neutral 100% wools that were soft but not too expensive (and to pick up an extra set of size 7 circular needles) and picked up some Briggs and Little Softspun in both a green they call Honeydew and a blue called Wedgewood. I also got some of Patons Classic Wool Merino in a colour they've discontinued(I think) and some Alpaca sock and worsted yarns(I think I'll be using the worsted for a Pompom Bear hat for the new baby since it's so soft and beautiful fall colours). Besides, the regular priced yarns are all on sale until the end of the month ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment