Saturday, August 9, 2008

Yard Sale Score!



We were headed out to the grocery store to pick up a quick snack, then off to the park with the kids when we came across a yard sale with quite a lot of kids toys. We missed out on a really cool LittleTykes train set(an older couple bought it for when the grandkids visit, I think), but got a huge Mega Bloks dump truck with a digging arm, a bunch more Mega Bloks, and the wheelchair for the Little People School Bus(along with another Sonya Lee) for $3. The cool part is that we got the School Bus at this same house earlier in the summer on the "Give Away Days" here in Ottawa. I got the dump truck cleaned up, but still have to give the Mega Bloks a good once over, probably in the tub, since some of them are pretty dirty. I think Aidan is almost in love with the truck :)

No comments: