We had a busy weekend, even though it seems as though not a whole lot got done. I got up early on Saturday morning to get to the grocery store before my pedicure appointment so I would have enough time to walk to my appointment, and get my groceries done(along with finding a copy of Breaking Dawn for a good price). On my way back from my pedicure, I went to Carlingwood mall to poke around for a bit, and managed to find a sculpture to memorialize Taylor and Ashley.
We got to have a simple dinner with our neighbours' family on Sunday evening, which was really nice. The kids played together in our yard where all the toys are(under the watchful eye of Kevin), while the rest of us chatted.
Yesterday was tidy-up day around the house, and Kevin found the onesie I'd bought for Canada Day next year. It was a hard thing for me to see, knowing that the one it was intended for will never wear it.
No comments:
Post a Comment