Friday, May 16, 2008

Special Delivery for January



I decided that today was the day to start a blog. We just found out this week that we're expecting #3 in January, 2009, and I want to record all the memories, feelings and funny things that happen over the course of the next 9 months(along with other stuff I find interesting).

This morning, I have had a bit of a scare as my bbt dropped well below what it's been for the last week. I also poas(after having a cup of coffee-silly me) and the line, while still there, was very faint. I'm a little worried that by sharing my news with some of my online friends I've jinxed it, or maybe the rx I'm taking(which the doc's office told me to continue taking) has done something. I'm going to be a nervous wreck and will most likely poas every morning until I can get the blood work done sometime next week(after cd32).

No comments: