Thankfully, these 2(possibly 3) new editions are pretty low-maintenance. We now have some mystery snails in the fish tank along with our lone goldfish. I say possibly 3 because we got 2 full-size snails plus a teeny-tiny one that I haven't seen in the tank for just over a week now. Just trying to keep an eye on the gold snail, as he/she is very sluggish, way more sluggish than the black/brown one. Apparently this is normal, though, so I'm not too worried, so long as the snail keeps moving periodically.
Brynna has an appointment for her speech evaluation next week, and we're going through the questionnaire Kevin was given at the info session a few weeks ago. It's a huge questionnaire, and we're going through it with Brynna, but it doesn't take long for her to get bored and want to go do something else. Hopefully if she needs some help, we'll get it figured out in plenty of time for her to get things sorted out before she starts school in 2013.
No comments:
Post a Comment